Over the years we’ve been asking our customers to keep track of new customers they obtain as a direct result of the new Signtronix sign. When we say we bring in new customers with our signs – we aren’t kidding. Watch this customer testimonial from Wholesale Mulch to see what we’ve been talking about for years.
The perfect communication and marketing tool for your school is an LED message sign + electric lighted branding sign. LED message signs are powerful and easy to add and change messages with easy-to-use software. You can pre-program messages for each day of the week, weeks in advance.
The uses for the LED message sign is virtually limitless. Let’s take a look at some of the many ways you can communicate with your students, parents, staff and surrounding community.
They live and die by the patients they are able to acquire and retain over the years. Just ask any dentist or clinic owner what their main concerns are about their business. At the top or near the top of that list will be “getting new clients and keeping them”. more…
When making an investment for your company, weighing out the pros and cons is always a good way to start. Signtronix offers a leasing program for signage. Whether you need a small or a huge sign, an illuminated sign or electronic message center, we’ve got you covered. Here are some perks that come with our leasing program.
- Pay a low monthly lease payment that fits your business budget.
- Deduct your monthly lease payment as an operating expense. Leasing also helps you avoid the alternative minimum tax (AMT, which reduces your AMT tax liability).
- Leasing provides use of our eye-catching signage for an agreed-upon monthly payment.
- The amount of business your sign will attract, combined with your monthly payments, can result in increased profits for your business.
Check out our leasing program here and fill out the quote form to have one of our dealers contact you about our leasing program.
LED signage is nothing new. It has been around for years and will likely be the future of signage as new signage technology develops. Why? Because LED signage offer some benefits that are hard to miss.
LED lights can be flashed or use color to draw the eye of people passing by a sign. Designers constantly try to create motion in stationary designs to direct the eye of the viewer to the important elements of the sign. LEDs can initiate this process by transmitting light at the viewer, making the sign harder to miss.
With LED signs, you can change your sign as frequently as you want. The diodes are controlled by a program that tells them how to illuminate. The program allows for users to change messages and pictures at will. You can transmit multiple levels of information or the same information in different layouts. The options are endless.
LEDs use very little electricity when compared to standard light bulbs. That is good for you because it saves you money.
Not only are LEDs energy efficient, they are also free of harmful chemicals like phenol, naphthalene, and styrene. They also last longer than most light bulbs, creating less waste and need to create more light bulbs.
We followed up with Norris Center for the Perform Arts to see how their sign has impacted their business. They replaced their black and white marquee sign with full color LED one in January of this year.
“It’s great. Everybody loves it,” says Stacy Hennon Stone, assistant technical director. Adding, “We have people miss lights when they watch our sign.”
Not only are people noticing their business with the eye-catching LED sign, it is also creating business for the.
They recalled a customer who did an illegal U-turn, park, and get out to buy tickets because of the sign.
Their theater, located in Rolling Hills Estates, CA, has seen an increase in overall business since having the sign installed.
For more information or a quote for one of our signs, visit our wesite.
A sign is the face of a company. It signals to people that you are there and promotes your products or services. A good sign can create impulse buyers, help build your brand, and create word-of-mouth marketing. A bad sign can do just the opposite. Here are some tips you can use to decide whether or not you need new signage.
- Is your sign noticeable? There is a direct correlation between sign visibility and business. The more visible and readable your sign, the more likely people are to interact with your business. Placement, legibility, and your message are all something to look at.
- Is your sign obstructed? The worst thing short of not having a sign is having an obstructed sign. If your sign is even partly obstructed, customers won’t get the full message and will likely not do business with you.
- Are you making a good first impression? You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression. Your sign is representative of your business and lets customers see all your features and benefits. A properly designed sign can create top-of-the-mind awareness with consumers. In other words, when they think of a product or service that you carry, they think of your business first. The repetitive passing of an effective sign creates an instant visual association between the consumer’s need and your business.
- Are you appealing to impulse buyers? Impulse buyers make up a hefty portion of business for most businesses. You want your sign to urge them to come buy your product by it being associated with your sign.
- Is your message short and sweet? A heavily designed sign can be hard to understand and less likely to create business. If your sign has more than three lines of text on it, it is probably cluttered and hard to read. Simple is the way to go.
- Is your sign memorable? The more memorable the sign is, the more likely repeat customers will come back to your business. If they can remember your sign and where your business is located over the competition, you’ll get the business.
- Is your sign illuminated? During the day, you don’t need an illuminated sign. LED signs can create an added attraction, but daylight does the trick in making your sign visible. However, when the sun goes down, you likely need an illuminated sign or external light to keep your message visible. Illuminated signs are the best bet because they distribute light evenly through your sign, making it easier to see. They also don’t rely on sources of light that you may not be able to control.
- Is your sign closest to the viewer? Ever wonder why signs are posted as close to the road as possible? This is because signs closest to the customer are more likely to engage them. If your sign isn’t close to high traffic areas, it might be time to move it.
- Are you using colors correctly? Color is a great tool for grabbing attention. Certain colors also cause certain emotions that can help business. This is why fast food chains use red and yellow. They create a sense of urgency to get customers to buy fast food on impulse
Have you checked out our “Signtronix Signs of the Day” on our Facebook page?
We have many, many beautiful signs created in our factory that you just have to see! Here’s one example of many:
So go to www.facebook.com/signtronix and check out the awesome sign images. You can get a great idea of the types of designs we create for your own signs!
Gathering of Tribes
Tribal Pow Wow Gathering
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 – 6:00 pm
Tribal Pow Wow
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
8:30 am – 5:00 pm